Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Once delegate registration is complete, the ticket price is non-refundable.
- This is a ticketless event, your name will be on the delegate list when you arrive at the festival registration desk.
- Delegate registration fee includes entry to conference sessions and screenings on the official programme, as well as networking sessions the opening night party– but not accommodation. Delegate Registration costs £120/€150. This does not include entry to the CMF Final Evening Awards on Friday 4th of May, which will cost £20/€25. This does not apply to nominees, who get 1 free ticket to all parts of the Festival, per nominated production.
- To redeem your free ticket for a nominated production, delegate registration must be complete and the nominated production selected. This will reduce the cost of your ticket to £0/€0. This offer only applies after the nominations are announced on the 3rd of March.
- The Celtic Media Festival is a filmed and recorded event. By registering attendance, you are affirming your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself and the delegates you register as members of the audience.
- The Celtic Media Festival does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at the Celtic Media Festival venue or at any Celtic Media Festival related events (including loss, damage or theft of any personal property at the event).
- Admission to all Celtic Media Festival events is at the sole discretion of the Festival Director, Catriona Logan.
- Delegates will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the events). The Festival staff and the venue will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances.
- Delegates will not publish unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings of the Celtic Media Festival.
- If you or any member of your party has a particular requirement, please raise these when registering online and we will endeavour to address your query. Please email email@example.com for any requests.
- We may share your personal information with the festival venue and associated vendors as necessary for the purpose of the event.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We may share your name, company and job title on the Celtic Media Festival website when the delegate list is published.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom Data Protection Legislation.
If you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.