Terms and Conditions
- Once the purchase of a festival pass is complete, the ticket price is non-refundable.
- This is a ticketless event, your name will be on the delegate list when you arrive at the festival registration desk.
- Buying a festival pass gives you access to conference sessions and screenings on the official programme, as well as networking sessions – but not accommodation. Buying a festival pass costs £140/€160. This does not include entry to the CMF Final Evening Awards on Thursday 9th of June, which will cost £25/€30. This does not apply to nominees, who get 1 free ticket to all parts of the Festival, per nominated production.
- To redeem your free ticket for a nominated production, start the purchase of a festival pass, complete your delegate details and select the nominated production. This will reduce the cost of your ticket to £0/€0. This offer only applies after the nominations are announced on the 30th of March.
- The Celtic Media Festival is a filmed and recorded event. When purchasing a festival pass, you are affirming your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself and the delegates you register as members of the audience.
- The Celtic Media Festival does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at the Celtic Media Festival venue or at any Celtic Media Festival related events (including loss, damage or theft of any personal property at the event).
- Admission to all Celtic Media Festival events is at the sole discretion of the Festival Director, Catriona Logan.
- Delegates will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the events). The Festival staff and the venue will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances.
- Delegates will not publish unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings of the Celtic Media Festival.
- If you or any member of your party has a particular requirement, please raise these when registering online and we will endeavour to address your query. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests.
Delegate Data will be transfered to the CMF event platform (powered by Swoogo) and will be stored in accordance with GDPR compliance. Your data will not be shared with any third parties and will be solely managed by the festival staff.
- We may share your name with the festival venue and associated vendors as necessary for the purpose of the event. For example: dietary requirements.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We do not share the delegate list publicly in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases:
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
Under data protection law, if you wish to request any personal information the festival holds on you, we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible. You have a right to request that these details be deleted.
If you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions, please email email@example.com with your questions.